CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

So I decided it was time to start a blog. Why? Who knows but really why do we do anything that has to do with scrappin or stampin? Because we want to!!!!! SO I just moved to Frisco, TX from Carrollton Big move right? ANyway absolutely love it here. We just bought our first house and pretty awesome for a first house if I do say so myself (not generally conceited just overly happy about the move). We were in a 2 bedroom apt for the last 8 years with our two boys!!! Anyway we picked our house because it had a stamp room which I immediately painted pink!!!!!

I guess that is enough about me for my first post! I will try to take some pics soon and upload them of my latest creations.

2 comments:

A Stamp a day said...

Don't lie -- you started a blog because I begged! I don't want to be the only blogger I know!!! And this way, we'll be able to really keep in touch after I move.

Kelley said...

LOL! I just realized that the first comment I left makes it look as though you commented to your own blog. Guess that's what I get for not checking who I'm logged in as.