CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Ok So just a quick post........ It is so lonely without a friend accross the street.... Why did you have to go I mean now I have to fetch coffee all alone and no one makes the coffee for me I mean really what the heck. Ok just kidding i mean I do miss you'll but I am so not that pathetic. I am referring to my new (new to me because I only met them 5 weeks ago) neighbors across the street that just moved to Phoenix. Anyway I look across the street now and of course no freakin lights but its OK husband is sending her back for a whole week in April. Our birthdays are exactly one week apart so we get to visit from birthday to birthday!!!!! Oh what a great visit that will be.

1 comments:

Kelley said...

I'm so excited
And I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control
And I think I like it